My works are examples of the near infinite palate of human experience. I hope to show the rich vibrancy of shared culture that has been such an important part of my life.
I portray the diversity, beauty, character, vitality and emotions of people in narrative portraits. I try to draw the viewer in with form, colour and expressions.
- Colour in your life TV series, featured artist, season 12, episode 8
- State of the Art – Artist’s Book Volume IV, 2016, Published by Art Vip Gallery/Galeria Aberta, Portugal
- NZ Art Calendar 2017, Published by Blackfish Publishing
- International Contemporary Artists, 2014, Published in USA
- Who’s who in Visual Arts 2014 – international addition, published by Goette, Germany
- 2014 NZ Art Calendar, Published by Blackfish, New Zealand
- Kiwi Diary 2013, Published by Freda Wells, New Zealand
- BMW Magazine (NZ) Jan 2009
- Finalist, Asia Pacific Clifton Art Awards, Auckland, 2014
- 3rd Place, Professional Oil/Acrylic section, New Zealand Easter Show, 2014
- Merit Award, Acrylic/Oil open section, New Zealand Easter Show, 2013
- Official Selection, International Palm Art Awards, Leipzig, 2011
- 1st Prize – OSFA, 2010
- 3rd Prize Oil and Acrylic open, Easter Show, 2010
- On the Move and Hongkong nights commissioned for a Hongkong commercial building’s foyer.
- City People commissioned for Equinox House, The Terrace, Wellington
- Series, City Life commissioned for AIG Building, Shortland Street, Auckland
- Feature Artist, Artfind, 2014
- Feature Artist, NZ Art Guild
- Feature artist, Bajidoo ( American jewellery company)
Blackdoor Gallery, Parnell, Auckland. Kiwi Art House gallery, Cuba Street, Wellington.